Wednesday 1 February 2017

Monthly Recap: January



Welcome to the first monthly Recap where I recap the month on the blog and tell you a little bit about her my life has been going.


This month I decided to go all planning crazy. I have done many That Word posts in advance and have decided on posts to do for the next few months. Although, that of course is liable for change. Along with blogging plans I've also been outlining and fleshing out one of my stories that has been brewing since 2013. I've started writing it and hope it will be finished by the end of the year.

This month has been full of holidays, but also one of my cousins got married. That was exciting.

I've been able to be mostly consistent on my bookstagram account which has made me proud. I hope to continue the consistency this month too.

I also started a bullet journal this month. It doesn't look altogether exciting yet, but it has been an excellent excuse to use my pretty gel pens. I hope to pretty it up more as I go along.


February Goals 


  1. Reach 10,000 for current WIP
  2. Read at least four books
  3. finish writing character profiles
  4. write two blog posts a week (That Word and one other)
  5. Back Fear Away. In other words write like crazy. 

Books I plan to read

  1. Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer
  2. Read Bracelet of Bones
  3. Do Hard Things by Alex and Brett Harris
  4. Dragonborn by Toby Forward


Book I Read

The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater Reviewed 
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green Reviewed
Page by Tamora Pierce.
Dragon's Treasure by Maya Starling
Blue Lily Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater

Currently Reading

  1. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
  2. Do Hard Things by Alex and Brett Harris 

What I've Watched

My family and I have been watching SG1 for awhile now. We're just started season 9. We actually watched Stargate Atlantas before this one and now I feel like watching it again. Hopefully we do after we finish this one. Mum and I have also been working through a bit of Chasing Life. I didn't see most of Season 1, but have seen most of season 2. It's an alright show. And sad. Heart breakingly (also this is not a word, apparently) sad.

On my own I've started watching Merlin. I love it and Merlin is such a loveable guy. I've also started re-watching Dragon Booster, a show from my childhood that I love.

On Jumbled Thoughts



I've been posting consistently this month with regular That Word's but for February I hope to post more regular weekend posts as well. 

How was your January? Did you get lots done? What are your plans for February? 







No comments:

Post a Comment