1. Overall how is your mental state going, and how is your novel?My mental state I do believe is okay. I have an account on both the official site and the young writers site. For the young writers site I have set my word count for 12,000. I'm trying not to pressure myself too much because I do have my exams coming up. I suddenly realised I'm capable I've writing so much more than I do. Also The first day or two I was really struggling with getting the story out so I decided to change it and focus on the origins on where that story came from. I'm happy to say the story is flowing so much better and I am writing more.
2. What's your first sentence (or paragraph)?I have two first sentences for one from before the story change and one after.
Fighting. It’s not anyone else I’m fighting but myself
The young boy’s chin shook as he stared in the distance. “Daddy,” he whispered. His bright blue eyes were wide as he glanced around the forest. “Run,” he said shakily, “I-I-I must run,”
3. Who's your favourite character in your novel?I think my favourite character is currently Zoltan who is my protagonist. I'm loving seeing how he is growing both in mind and on paper. He is developing in ways I didn't realise would happen.
4. What do you love about your novel so far?What do I love? I just love that's it's being written. It's a story that's been on my heart this year and that I have found hard to put on paper at times but now it flowing and it's coming into being.
5. Have you made any hilarious typos or mistakes?I almost didn't think I had any then I just wrote this. It actually took me a while to work out that wishing was meant to be within. I don't even know how it happened.
Suddenly a flashing silver object came racing around and stopped wishing millimetres of his neck.
He knew by the hard look in the man’s eyes that hew oddly not be afraid.