Beautiful People is a link up hosted by Cait @Paper Fury and Sky @ Further Up and Further In. I've only participated in it a few times so far but it has really helped me to get to know my characters and books better.
1. Give a brief overview of their looks (Include a photo if you want!)Samuel is pale, and fairly average in height with dusty blond hair (I'm not even sure if that's the right way to describe it)
2. Share a snippet that involves description of their appearance.I don't think I really have a snippet as of yet that really describes his appearance but you can be sure that when one is born I will add it to this post.
I think people would first notice how pale he is because Samuel he is extremely pale due to lack of spending anytime outside.
4. What are their unique features? (Ex. freckles, big ears, birthmark, scars, ect.)
Well Samuel does have these two vertical scars on his back. He has always been told that there was an accident when he was younger but hasn't been told many of the details.
5. How tall are they? What is their build (Ex. Stocky, slender, petite, ect.)Samuel is tall, I don't know how tall exactly. He is more slender but not overly so.
6. What is their posture like? How do they usually carry himself?Because his father has been "training" him
7. Your character has been seen on a "lazy day" (free from usual routine/expectations): what are they wearing and how do they look?
8. Do they wear glasses, accessories, or jewellery on a regular basis? Do they have any article of clothing or accessory that could be considered their trademark?
Not that I'm aware of.
9. Have they ever been bullied or shamed because of their looks? Explain.
No, I wouldn't say there has been a time when he was bullied. His bigger brother
10. Are they happy with how they look? If they could change anything about their appearance, what would it be?
Samuel is pretty happy with how he looks though he has always dreamed since he was little that he could have wings though he knows that it is a fruitless dream.
You might also like...
Beautiful People: July Edition
Beautiful People: June Edition